The “Kurbeitrag” is a fixed and earmarked daily contribution paid by our guests. From the proceeds “facilities provided for cure/recreation purposes" are developed and maintained. These include, for example, recreation and sports facilities, hiking trails, ski runs as well as many other local facilities.
The daily fee amounts to 3 EUR per adult person. Children under 6 years are free of charge, children between 6 and 15 years pay 1 EUR per day. An increase of this contribution might be possible in the future.
Every guest receives the guest cards directly at his host.
By registering his guests online, he creates an electronic guest card. This is the so-called “Zugspitz Arena Bayern-Tirol Card”. Their services are listed below.
Your hosts are very pleased to provide information about the services of the guest card.
Zugspitz Arena Bayern-Tirol CARD
Your unlimited guestcard
Unlimited holiday pleasure: 3 destinations - 1 great experience
Discovery without bounds.
The new Zugspitz Arena Bayern-Tyrol CARD now includes attractive offers for your holiday.
Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Grainau and the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena: three destinations around Mount Zugspitze just got closer. Together, they offer you across borders even more advantages.
Now you can find the best attractions in the entire region on one guest card.
Start your adventure with the Zugspitz Arena Bayern-Tyrol CARD and discover more. Ask your host - he will be happy to help you discover the region. The ZABT-CARD offers are also listed below.
Additional information: For a transitional period that cannot be planned, the previous guest cards of the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena, the Markt Garmisch-Partenkirchen (GaPa Card) and the Zugspitz village Grainau (Grainau Card) are still in circulation. These also retain their validity and include the service enhancements.
The European Union supports this initiative by the INTERREG programme.
OFFERS FROM THE REGIONS
INCLUDED FREE SERVICES for all guests of the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena, Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Grainau
Guided hiking tours:
- Guided adventure hikes summer and winter
Culture & Music:
- Concerts and special events of "Music in the Park"
- Borrowing books in the library of Garmisch - daily
- Borrowing books in the library of Partenkirchen - daily
- Free entrance to the casino - once per day
SERVICES AT REDUCED PRICES for all guests of the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena, Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Grainau
Aktive summer & winter:
- Partnach gorge - daily, adults: €1.00 discount
- Guided tours with tour guides - dates see event calender, €2.00 discount
- "Healthy Hiking" with Climate Therapists - dates see event calender, €2.00 discount
- Guided tour of the large Olympic ski jump - dates see calendar of events, €2.00 discount
- Guided tour historical bob run Riessersee - dates see calendar of events, €2.00 discount
- Entrance to the Kainzenpool - daily, €0.50 discount
- Climbing forest at the Wank - daily, €2.00 discount
- Points ticket (10 rides) for the summer toboggan run at Kainzenbad, according to opening hours, €0.50 discount
- Boulderhall GaPa - according to opening hours, €2.00 discount
- Land- and Golfclub Werdenfels e.V. - according to opening hours, €10.00 discount
- Ice hockey games of the 1st team of the SC Riessersee, ice stadium, € 2.00 discount on seat tickets category 1
- Guided Segway Tour "Sport & Olympia" in and around Garmisch-Partenkirchen:
15% discount, dates by arrangement: Keyword: ZABT-CARD
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +49 (0)173-444 49 48
Culture & Music:
- Wild Coffee Roasting Guided Tour - dates see event calender, €2.00 discount
- Entrance Bauerntheater Partenkirchen - dates see event calender, €2.00 discount
- Museum Aschenbrenner - daily, €0.50 discount
- Entrance Richard-Strauss-Institut - daily, €1.00 discount
- Werdenfels Museum - daily, €0.50 discount
- Events Kulturbeutel, Bühne "U1" - dates see event calender, €1.00 discount
- Guided tour - dates see event calender
- Spa park - Kneipp -water trading pool- daily
- Cross-country skiing trails - daily
- Water gymnastics at Zugspitz pool - Monday 5:30 pm
Culture & Music:
- Concerts of the music band Grainau - mid may - september, dates see event calender
- Use of the reading room in the library - daily
- Folkloric evenings and Bavarian evenings - dates see event calender
SERVICES AT REDUCED PRICES Aktiv Sommer & Winter:
- Guided mountain tours - dates see event calender
- Torchlight tours - dates see event calender
Guided herb hiking tours - dates see event calender
- Bavarian Curling - weather-related
- Use of the ice arena in winter Grainau - weather-related
- Outdoor Tennis sport paradise Grainau - by appointment
- Entry Zugspitzbad - daily, 15% discount at
Short bathing time adults & children (3 hours)
Day ticket bath adults & children
Short bath time family (3 hours)
Day ticket Bad Familie
- Theatre performances - dates see event calender
- Special events in the spa gardens - dates see event calender
- Slide shows - dates see event calender
- Torchlight tours Lermoos - every tuesday
- Torchlight tours in Biberwier - 14-day wednesday, dates see event calender
- Hiking with llamas in Biberwier - 14-day wednesday, dates see event calender
- Snowshoe introductory tour in Berwang - every wednesday
- Torchlight tours in Berwang - 14-day wednesday, dates see event calender
- Highline tours - 14-day wednesday, dates see event calender
- Snowshoe-winter-tours - every thursday
- Orchid- or herb hiking tours Lermoos - every monday
- Guided tour Ehrwald - every monday
- Guided tour Berwang - monday, tuesday, thursday
- Guided tour Lermoos - every monday
- Guided tour Montanweg Biberwier - every tuesday
- Guided Nordic Walking tour Lermoos - every wednesday
- Hiking with llamas in Biberwier - dates see event calender
- E-Bike introductory tour - every thursday
- Fun and games for kids Ehrwald & Lermoos - dates see event calender
- Open-air concert all places - dates see event calender
- Tyrolean Evening Ehrwald & Lermoos - dates see event calender
- Guided tour "Drei Mohren Museum" Lermoos - dates by appointment only
- Guided tour present & past of the Ehrwald valley boiler - wednesday, dates see event calender
- Museum of local history Berwang - dates see event calender
- Guided tour through the distillery including a tasting - january - march and june - september every wednesday, 16:00Uhr, limited number of participants up to 50 persons
- Skishow Lermoos - every monday
- Skishow Berwang -every tuesday
- Cross-country skiing trails - daily
- free info brochures
- free hut pass
Aktive summer & winter:
- Guild museum Bichlbach - 25% discount
- Theater Berwang, dates see event calender - €1.00 discount
- Family pool Ehrwald - 18% discount
- Indoor pool Hotel Edelweiss, Lermoos - daily from14:00 - 21:00 Uhr
- Tennis hall Ehrwald - 8% discount
- Tennis court Ehrwald - 10% discount
- Tennis court Biberwier - 26% discount
- Indoor climbing hall Ehrwald - 15% discount
- Climbing forest Bichlbach - €2.00 discount
- Artificial Ice Rink Ehrwald - children 28%, adults 20%
- Bärenarena Berwang: Swimming pool Berwang - 20%, Minigolf Berwang - 10%, Tennis court Berwang - 20%
- Tyrolean Zugspitz Golf - 10% discount on greenfee
- 3D Archery Ehrwald - children 15%, adults 20%
Free for all guests of the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena, Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Grainau
On the route between Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Grainau, Ehrwald and Lermoos, runs daily in the summer and winter seasons, timetables and stops you can find here.
TIROLER ZUGSPITZ ARENA (nur für Gäste mit Aufenthalt in der Tiroler Zugspitz Arena)TIROLER ZUGSPITZ ARENA (only for guests staying in the Tiroler Zugspitz Arena)
- Free use of local buses in the region: the summer bus - End of May to beginning of November and the winter bus - Mid December to Easter
- Free use of the Postbus
- Model Flight Model Club Zugspitze (Dates by appointment only), discount
- Air gun shooting of the Schützengilde Ehrwald, every Tuesday from 20:00, €0,50 discount
- Permission to buy the Z-Ticket
- Free use of local buses (Green buses line 1-5)
- Free use of RVO buses in the district of Garmisch-Partenkirchen and beyond (Rote Busse, lines 9606 Oberammergau to Wieskirche/Steingaden, 9608 Mittenwald/Kochel, 9622 Linderhof)
- Free use of the Eibsee-bus from Garmisch-Partenkirchen through Grainau to Eibsee (both directions), for now until 31st of May 2021.
- Free use of the Eibsee-bus and the Zugspitzbahn (rack railway) from Grainau to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, from Grainau to Eibsee (both directions) as well as in the local area of Grainau during the entire stay
- Discounted use of the ski bus between Grainau and Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Discounted use of the cablecar of Bayerischen Zugspitzbahn auf der Talstrecke zwischen Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Grainau und Eibsee
- Discounted use of RVO-busses (Liniennetz Landkreis Garmisch-Partenkirchen und darüber hinaus)
- Discounted use of Motorbootsfahrt "Reserl" am Eibsee - once per stay, adults €5,00 / child: €2,50 discount
- Discount on rental of SUP-Boards at Eibsee - 10% discount
- Discont on day and multi-day courses of Vivalpin Mountain- and ski school - 10% discount
- Guided tours with mountain bike and e-bike - every Wednesday & Friday, €5.00 discount
- Free entry to the Zugspitzbad - once per holiday week
- Use of the sauna in the Zugspitzbad - €1,50 discount
- Permission to buy the ZugspitzCard
General terms and conditions
The card is not transferable an may only be used in conjunction with valid photo identification. The card must display the holder´s full name and the peroid of stay. Any abuse will result in the card being confiscated without replacement. Card benefits may be temporaliy resticted due to operational or unavoidable circumstances. Services will not be reimbursed or paid out in cash. The card is not vaild for rides up to the Zugspitze. Applicable terms and conditions can be accessed in full at Grainau, Tiroler Zugspitz Arena, Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
Data protection reminder
For internal operation your personal data will be collected in conjunction with the card. This data will not be disclosed to third parties. More information at Grainau, Tiroler Zugspitz Arena, Garmisch-Partenkirchen.