Our house is located in the district of Kaltenbrunn 7 km from Garmisch-Partenkirchen in the direction of Mittenwald.
Your vacation home is located in a semi-detached house on the 1st floor.
You are welcome to use the terrace and the ranch (our cozy hut, only in summer).
Childs are welcome.
You can hike directly from our house to Wamberg, the highest church village in Germany, and to Eckbauer. Or to the Gschwandtner Bauer and Pfeifer Alm and then on to Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
Within a few minutes you are in the center of Garmisch-Partenkirchen or you can take a trip to the Elmau.
Some swimming lakes are only a few minutes away by car.
A cross-country ski run is only a few minutes' walk away.
Ski lifts and mountain railways are only a few kilometers away.
To Tyrol e.g. Innsbruck is only about half an hour away by car.
Shops are only 7 km away. Unfortunately, there are no shops in the Kaltenbrunn district.
Inklusive Zugspitz Arena Bayern-Tirol CARD
Health and security measures
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Surgical mask for guests available
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Disinfectant for hands (in all rooms)
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Checklists how to clean rooms - during stay and after departure
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Usage of health- or tracking apps is recommended
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
- Distance rules are kept
- Non-cash payment possible
My Name is Marita Betz. I warmly welcome you to our place
Facilities / Services
- pets not allowed
- car parking lot
- drying room
- bread/rolls service
- free use of internet
- family friendly
- advance payment
- Partner GaPa Tourismus GmbH
A deposit of 100% can be charged after booking.
Cancellations up to 5 days before arrival are free of charge.
Later cancellations will be charged at 90% of the total price.
Arrival from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Departure by 11 a.m.
The keys will be handed over personally on arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The tourist tax of € 3 per person per night is already included in the price.
Tea and spring water are available free of charge.
WLAN free of charge
Parking free of charge
Contact & Directions
82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen DE
Check-in is possible from 14 a.m. to 9 p.m.
By car in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, continue towards Mittenwald. After 7 km you will come to the district of Kaltenbrunn. Immediately after the town sign you have to turn right and then drive around the bend. It is then the duplex on the right. After our house there is a large Wein Wittig square.
If you come by train, you can take the bus every half hour from the train station in the direction of Krün or Kochel to Kaltenbrunn. The bus stop is 100 m far from our house.
Apartments & Prices
Our apartment consists of 2 large rooms + bathroom. One room has a small kitchenette with a refrigerator and a 2-ring stove.
As well as a table with a bench, 2 chairs and a wardrobe.
You will also find a comfortable pull-out couch for two people. In the other room you will find a comfortable double bed, TV and a large wardrobe.
In the bathroom next door is the toilet and shower.
The apartment is on the 1st floor.
separate toilet, wash stand, no. of toilets: 1, shower, toilet, bath
TV, terrace, hairdryer, separate bedroom/living room, WiFi, family room/apt.
pullout couch max. pers.: 1, number double bed/s: 1, number couch/es: 0
Location/room with view/apartment
loft/attic apartment, floor: 1AvailableAvailable, No arrivalOnly departureNot available
SSL & Datenschutz
Unterkunft ohne Kreditkarte buchen
Ansprechpartner vor Ort